|Sport Gap2Gap Course
Teams consist of 2 to 5 participants.
- Fjeld Run 2 miles: The race starts at Sarg Hubbard
Park. This leg entails running over rough, uneven
- Mountain Bike 8 miles: This non-technical course
is on rough, rocky river dike; canal banks; dirt roads;
and unimproved areas. Goatheads are prevalent on
the course. ANSI helmet required. No drafting.
- Skate 6.2 miles: This leg is on the Greenway Path
and there will be two way traffic in parts. Racers are to
stay to the right on the pathway except when passing.
Wrist pads and an ANSI approved helmet are required.
Elbow and knee pads are highly recommended.
- Road Bike 20 miles:The course remains north of Highway 24 for the entire duration. Motor vehicles will be on the course. The rules of the road MUST be followed.
ANSI approved helmets are required. No drafting.
- Run 3.1 miles: South on the Greenway Path from
Sarg Hubbard Park.
Release Times All sport skaters will be sent down
the course at 9:45 AM, all road bikers will be released
at 10:45 AM & all runners will be released at 12:00.